Pal Zileri Avant-Craft 01/23/2015

Pal Zileri Avant-Craft, a new approach that mixes traditional quality with a contemporary twist. On the Sunday of Milan Fashion Week, January 18, the results of the Pal Zileri’s overhaul were introduced to the world...

  For all but not for everyone 01/20/2015

A synthesis of fierce loyalty to cultural roots combined with an experimental avant-garde vision: the new PAL ZILERI establishes an equilibrium between skills apparent only in contra-position.

  A young leadership to revamp Pal Zileri 06/20/2014

Paolo Roviera is the newly appointed CEO of Pal Zileri, the Italian high-end mens’ clothing Brand. Mr Roviera, born in 1970, has over 15 years of experience in the business...

  And the Winner is…Pal Zileri and Robb Report’s Car of the Year Experience 04/29/2014

Robb Report has chosen the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta as its 2014 Car of the Year. The Robb Report Car of the Year event...

  Mayhoola for Investments has acquired 65% of Forall Confezioni S.p.A. 04/07/2014

On Friday 4th April 2014, Mayhoola for Investments has acquired 65% of Forall Confezioni S.p.A. The remaining 35% is still...

  Gruppo Forall to be acquired by Mayhoola for Investments 02/07/2014

Mayhoola For Investments (“Mayhoola”), an investment company from Qatar, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Forall Confezioni S.p.A (“Gruppo Forall”) from its Italian...