INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA –
ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
The processing of your Data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of purposes and storage, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
La informiamo, infine, che i perimetri degli edifici di pertinenza di Forall Confezioni S.p.A. possono essere videosorvegliati per motivi di sicurezza e protezione dei beni e del patrimonio aziendale rispetto a possibili aggressioni, furti, rapine o atti di vandalismo e all’eventuale difesa dei diritti della Società in sede giudiziaria. In questi casi, l’Informativa è resa con apposita cartellonistica in loco.
Moreover, we’d inform you that the buildings belonging to Forall Confezioni S.p.A. may be video-surveyed for reasons of security and protection of the company's assets and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery or vandalism and the possible defence of the Company's rights in court. About this, there will be special information posters on site.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Forall Confezioni S.p.A. is the Data Controller. (hereinafter "Forall" and/or "Data Controller") with registered office in Via Fabio Filzi, 34 - 36050 Quinto Vicentino (VI), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR THE REGISTRATION TO THE E-COMMERCE SITE
Personal data (name, surname)
Contact details (e-mail, telephone number)
If a request is sent through the "Contact Us" section of the Forall Website, the provision of certain Data is necessary to Forall in order to be able to satisfy the requests; the relevant fields of the registration form are marked as mandatory.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
According to the features of the various sections of the Forall Sites (except for individual initiatives involving the provision of specific Data, for which specific information will be published from time to time), the purposes of the processing of Data and the related legal bases are listed below:
- Website registration: the registration procedure on our Website, by creating an account or using an existing social network account, is designed to enable you to use the Website as a "Registered User" and to access a number of exclusive services offered through it. The provision of Data is optional. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures between Forall and the data subject.
- Access using social networks’ accounts may entail the possibility of having access to some additional Data than those provided when registering to our portal, on the basis of the permissions you provide to the social network itself and to which you should refer for the policies about your privacy.
- Products purchaising: by using our Website you may purchase Forall products either as a Registered User (in which case you will not have to re-enter all your Data at the time of each purchase) or as a Non-Registered User (by re-entering the data required to complete the purchase). Both cases will involve the processing of your Personal Data. Your Data will be processed in order to manage orders and payments and to carry out the consequent administrative-accounting obligations, as well as to contact you for any communications concerning the purchases themselves (e.g. information on the progress of your orders). The conferment of Data is optional, but necessary to refine the purchase order. The legal basis for such processing is the execution of a Contract between Forall and the data subject.
- Management of requests: Data will be collected for the purpose of managing and responding to requests in relation to Forall's products and initiatives. The legal basis for such processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures between Forall and the data subject.
- Marketing: with your express consent, we may process your Data in order to send you commercial communications and to invite you to our promotional initiatives, participate in our events, subscribe to our newsletter. The legal basis for such processing is the consent of the data subject, which may be revoked at any time.
- Profiling: with your express consent, we may process your Data for profiling purposes, i.e. to analyse or predict your tastes, potential habits and consumer choices in order to offer you products, services, promotions and personalised commercial communications. The legal basis for such processing is the consent of the data subject, which may be revoked at any time.
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of your Data is optional. However, failure to provide them could prejudice the possibility of using certain services (e.g. to place orders and purchases, receive newsletters, etc.).
The mandatory or optional nature of the conferment will be highlited from time to time through the use of symbols (e.g. "*") placed next to the information whose conferment is mandatory to pursue the respective purpose.
- MODE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your Data will be processed according to the applicable Privacy Law, both with the help of electronic and automated means and manually, with logic strictly related to the purposes of processing, through databases, electronic platforms managed by Forall or third parties (appointed Data Processors), integrated computer systems of Forall and the aforementioned third parties, and/or websites owned or used by Forall.
Your data will be processed in a manner that guarantees maximum security and confidentiality and only by persons trained and authorized to process them. The Data Controller adopts appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing.
Data are processed mainly at the offices of the Data Controller and in the places where Data Processors are located.
- DATA RECIPIENTS
Your Data may be made accessible, for the above purposes, to employees and collaborators of Forall, in Italy and abroad.
The Data you provide may be communicated to companies belonging to the Group and/or to third party companies that carry out activities in Italy and abroad on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors.
The Data Controller has drawn up a list of the Data Processors, which is constantly updated and made available to you by contacting the addresses indicated in point 10 of this Information Notice.
Finally, Data may be transmitted to the judicial authorities where necessary and in the cases provided for by law.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, different periods of Data retention have been identified in relation to the individual purposes described above:
- Registration to the Website: Data provided in order to register on the Website will be kept for the entire duration of your registration on the Website. In case of inactivity for 24 months your Account will be deleted.
- Invoicing data will be kept for an amount of time that ensure the correct execution of the contract and in any case for a further 10 years to fullfil the related administrative and fiscal obligations.
- Data collected for profiling purposes and for the purpose of sending promotional and advertising material, for which you have given your consent to the processing, will be kept for a period of time not exceeding respectively 12 and 24 months or the different period indicated by the Supervisory Authorities. Where you have not given your consent, your personal data will be anonymised and used for statistical analysis activities.
Data collected for the purposes of managing and responding to requests in relation to Forall's products and initiatives and Data provided during the interaction with the Forall world will be kept for the period necessary to process requests and subsequently deleted if no further contact is made.
If a further relationship is established, personal data will be processed for the period of time indicated in relation to the purchase of products with regard to customers, for the duration of the employment relationship and the fulfillment of legal obligations related to the employment relationship with regard to agents.
- DATA OF MINORS
Forall does not normally collect Data from children or deliberately communicate with them. For this reason, we encourage parents to actively monitor the online activities of children under the age of sixteen.
However, in the event that we need to contact a child under the age of 16, the consent of the parents or parental guardians will be required, except when it comes to answering a question from the child or resolving a request from the child.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You may, at any time, exercise against the Data Controller the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of the GDPR, including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the right to revoke at any time the consent given by you in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- the right to obtain access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing and portability of Data;
- the right to object to the processing at any time you wish;
- the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to current legislation.
- PROCEDURES FOR EXERCISING RIGHTS - CONTACTS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Should you wish to exercise the above rights, or should you wish to receive further clarification regarding the processing of your Data, you may write to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the registered office of the Data Controller, located in Via Fabio Filzi, 34 - 36050 Quinto Vicentino (VI).